ABOUT US | JOIN US
Graduate Regulatory Consultant (Wellington)
What’s in it for you?
You will get to work on live projects and work alongside some of the industry’s finest minds, learning the technical skills to back up the classroom theory. It’s a vibrant, exciting environment where you’ll get plenty of opportunities to see how things work in the industry. We have great training and development programmes and regular tech sessions to help build your skills.
What can you expect?
The key responsibility is the delivery of building-related regulatory services to clients, which include:
|· Project Coordination||· Building Consent Review|
|· Client Compliance Guidance||· Key Account Management|
|· Technical Expert Investigations||· Quality Audit Control|
Qualifications and Character required
- A relevant tertiary qualification in the construction industry
- Experience with a local government is advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and display an excellent customer service ethic.
- Bring fresh ideas, are highly collaborative and demonstrate a drive for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate effective problem solving and decision making to achieve the best outcomes evidenced by using a logical process and having clear objectives.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ Immigration criteria).
Applications close: 15 Jan 2019
Offers made end Jan 2019